Family Ride At Hampton
Sunday 18th May, 2-5pm, the Hampton Estate
A UNITED PARISH EVENT
You are warmly invited to a fun filled family afternoon cycling, scooting & skating around the drive ways of the Hampton Estate.
• Safe, level & car free drive ways – a great place for your kids to learn, practise or simply gain confidence!
• Cycle past the famous Hampton Cows and Calves whilst enjoying the beautiful scenery.
• Walkers & well behaved dogs on leads welcome too!
• Opportunity to walk around The Walled Garden at Hampton – a real gem full of flowers, fruit & vegetables!
• PLUS enjoy an ice cream whilst walking around The Walled Garden or a well earned cup of tea and cake/refreshments at Myrtle’s Courtyard to round off your visit – all proceeds to the United Parish.
All you have to do is bring your family’s bikes, trikes, scooters, skate boards, roller skates or simply your legs for a fun packed afternoon!
Now in its 4th year! Join hundreds of mums, dads, kids and grandparents to enjoy a wonderful afternoon out – make sure you put Sunday 18th May, 2-5pm in your diary!
Price: £3.00 per person all proceeds go to the United Parish Fund.
The ride starts and finishes by Myrtle’s Courtyard, Hampton Estate, Seale. Parking is in the field at Myrtle’s Courtyard which is reached via either Littleworth Road or Suffield lane by The Tarn Lake at Cutmill. The postcode is GU10 1JH.