LEAF Open Farm Sunday
We are delighted to be taking part in Open Farm Sunday on Sunday 9th June and will be opening the gates of Hampton Estate Farms to welcome you in.
- Come and find out about our pedigree Sussex beef herd, and meet this year’s calves.
- Discover the pasture to plate story of our local beef and find out why soil and worms are so important to farming.
- See farm machinery and take a tractor and trailer ride.
- Step into the trees on a woodland walk with forestry demonstrations along the way.
- Learn about our natural environment, discovering bird, insect and plant life.
- Take time out for a rest or play on straw bales.
- Lunch and refreshments will be available to purchase, or bring your own picnic.
Most of the area is accessible for pushchairs and wheelchairs • Well behaved dogs on leads are welcome • Please dress for the weather as we will be open, rain or shine.
The event is free to enter, but to help us coordinate the day booking is essential via this link
The event venue is Myrtle’s Courtyard. Entrance and car parking via Littleworth Road, GU10 1JH.
LEAF (Linking the Environment and Farming) Open Farm Sunday www.farmsunday.org
Hampton Estate Beef Collection Days
The next Hampton Estate Beef Collection Days are
Friday 31st May 2019
Friday 28th June 2019 (this date may change)
Friday 26th July 2019 (this date may change)
Friday 23rd August 2019
Friday 27th September 2019
Friday 25th October 2019
Friday 6th December 2019 (this date may change)
Opening hours from 10.30am to 3.30pm at the Estate Office, GU10 1JE. We will be selling home reared Surrey beef, Hampton wild venison, beef and pork sausages, special steak pies and seasonal produce all from the Estate. We love orders in advance as this cuts out any disappointment. All our beef is hung for at least 21 days, is reared on the Estate and slaughtered and butchered within five miles. Please check our naturally reared produce page for more details, place an order with Helen (email@example.com) or please ring for a foodie chat, 01483 810465. Dates may be subject to change.